Our Top-Up Twenty service provides collectors with an opportunity to ‘top up’ their collection with exclusive lots in between our quarterly auctions.
These lots are independent of the auction and vary in size, from a single stamp to a multi-album collection. Each lot is included for its interest or of high/highest calibre, described personally by Andrew and photographed in full so you can clearly inspect it before purchase.
Our cast-iron No Quibble Guarantee applies across all Top-Up Twenty lots and we offer easy instalment plans for higher priced items, enabling you to seriously improve your collection.
• Every weekday we offer 5 new lots for sale.
• Each lot will price-drop on a weekly basis until it reaches reserve or sells, whichever is first.
• Top-Up Twenty is active all year round, except for the weeks between the auction closing date and the Unsold Lots closing date when we are busy with auction despatch. We won’t be adding new lots or price-dropping old lots during this time, but any available lots previously added will still be available to buy.
• As soon as the Unsold Lots sale closes, we resume adding new Top-Up Twenty lots and daily price-drops (often with a special discount – sign-up to be the first to know!).
• Lots are rarely removed – if you can’t find it on our website, it has already sold!